Rich Sugar Mummy In South Africa Needs A Young Man

May 26, 2019

A rich South Africa sugar mummy is seriously looking for an honest, loving, caring and very romantic man. A man who is ready to settle down for love. A man who can love and take care of her heart and give her all the good things she deserves.

To this date this rich lady, you must be willing to submit to her demands. She is ready to sponsor her man to any level. All she wants is the love and affection from her man.

READ ALSO South Africa Sugar Mummy Available Now
Here is what she said about herself and Ideal man

















I have a very kind and cheerful character. My creative profession always helps me to go forward, lifting my head high. I love animals very much, and I have a cat. Now he is the only man in my life, but I came to this site (sugarmummylink.co) to change it. What I want in my life is a lot of happy moments associated with the family. I want a man next to me for who I want to live a full life. Love life and a great sense of humor. looking for someone we can be happy together. i am very soft and emotional.

My ideal man is Someone with a good sense of humor. Someone that I can talk to about anything and everything. Someone that loves spending time with family. That loves the outdoors. Someone that is up for an adventure. A person that can make me laugh. A person who is mature and ready for a serious relationship. A man that will not turn down my request when ever i need him. A man that can be around me. I can sponsor the bills to bring him to South Africa as money is really not a problem. But if he is in South Africa already, I will sponsor his coming to where I live, as I currently stay alone.


If you are interested in this Sugar Mom In South Africa, then kindly state it via the comment below by dropping your phone numbers or emails for easier and better communication.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.