USA Base Sugar Mummy Is Available For Hook Up

July 16, 2019

A 45 years old sugar mummy in Suwanee, Georgia is looking for a man for a long-term relationship.

This beautiful sugar mummy is a widowed. She has children from her previous marriage. Here is how she describe herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

How would you describe yourself?







Life can change in a split second. You better be ready.

I am…

down-to-earth, intelligent, liberal, educated, funny, talented, a musician, sensual, passionate, intense, caring, honest, faithful, blunt, empathetic, independent, strong, resilient, not fit but working on it, crazy, short, pretty curvy, and eccentric.


I’m a geek. I love sci-if, fantasy, and superhero movies/shows. I like to shoot pool and play cards. I own a Glock and know how to use it.

I’m also the person who will let you over in traffic.

I don’t need a man, but I want the right one.

“There’s not enough rope to tie me down.

There’s not enough tape to shut this mouth.

The stones you throw can make me bleed, but I won’t stop until we’re free.

Wild hearts can’t be broken.”

I am looking for

MUST LOVE DOGS!!!!

intelligent, funny, stable, gainfully employed, caring, honest, faithful, loyal, affectionate, loving, liberal, open-minded

I’m a huge sucker for a great smile!

I want someone who thinks about me first thing and last thing every day – and a whole lot in between.


Deal breakers:

– If you’re a Trump supporter or very conservative, don’t bother

– If you think being gay is a choice and have a problem with LGBTQ people, don’t bother

At the end of the day, compatibility and willingness to grow and learn mean more than anything.

If you are interested in her. Kindly drop your contact details in the comment box below








Get Her Contact!

Drop your email below and get her contact

4 comments:

  1. I would live to.get to know you more

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,,i do openly search a lady to stay with to the end of my life,I will love her madly please if you are interested to know each other let's talk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.