Arizona Sugar Mummy Looking For A Man

July 16, 2019

A beautiful 50 years Old sugar mummy in Surprise, Arizona, USA is ready to hook up with a man at the age bracket of 45 and 60. If you are not up to the specified age, you don’t need to apply.

This beautiful Surprise sugar mummy is divorced and has children from her previous marriage.

Here is how she describe herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

How would you describe yourself?

Hello.. I am a healthcare professional and a very funny, down to earth, real, classy, passionate, kissable, loyal, never boring, very small amount of drama, woman!!! Everyone has at least a little bit of drama in their everyday life! Life would be really boring without some type of drama!!!
READ ALSO USA Rich Sugar Mummy Needs A Handsome Man For Relationship

I love to go to the movies, watch football, plays/productions, concerts, traveling, cooking, kissing, napping, snuggling, tight hugs, romance, and just enjoying living life.






I am a music lover; mostly R&B, but also like old school hip hop, some rap, classic rock, and pop. I always have my music on when doing chores around the house, cooking, getting ready, etc. Dancing… haven’t gone out in years, but love to dance in my house and love to car dance!!!! Wanna come slow dance in my living room to love songs and candlelight?

I am not into materialistic things or religion. This world is so full of haters, and I am definitely a live and let live type of person. While I am really not into politics, it is hard to ignore the abomination towards others of various race, ethnicity and color in the country that I so proudly served in my younger years. I really try hard not to judge, and believe that I am accepting and open minded.

I have a great job, a beautiful house, awesome family, new friends, but am just missing that special someone.

I have never cheated in my entire life, and would not be with anyone who is a cheater. I also have a naughty side, so don’t think just by looking at my pics I am a prude!!! I do drop the f bomb occasionally, and am a say it like it is type of person!!!
I am looking for

I would like to fall in love with someone who is capable of unconditional love….eventually. A solid love relationship starts with a foundation built on friendship. I am not desperate or in a rush….but if it happens…. it happens!


Just be yourself; kind, funny, genuine, loyal, romantic, passionate, love se-x, attentive, honest, and have nice teeth… to name a few!!!

Ultimately, please have a kind heart, a loving soul, a gentle smile, and be someone who will accept me for me. Flaws and all. Please don’t try and change me… I will do the same in return.

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”

If you are willing to meet with her, kindly drop your contact details on the comment box


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.