Brazilian Sugar Mommy Ready To Pay Her Man $5000 – Contact Her Now

May 26, 2019
A very rich and beautiful sugar mummy who reside in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil contacted us that she interested in a man for a long-term relationship. This sugar mummy promise to pay the preferred sugar boy a whopping sum of $5000 monthly for his upkeep and also provide him with a luxury ride around Salvador de Bahia. The city of Salvador de Bahia has a mixture of African, European and Amerindian cultures. Salvador de Bahia has the Museu de Arte da Bahia which has sacred images from the 17th and 18th century, Chinese porcelain and paintings. Salvador is a historic city with a blend of ancient structures dating back to the colonial period in Brazil as well as new modern buildings.

This wealthy sugar mummy works with Itaú Unibanco, the biggest company in Brazil with $419.9 billion in assets and $79.2 billion in market value.

This Brazilian Sugar Mummy is extremely rich. She asserted that she is ready to sponsor whoever she chooses to come over to Brazil if such a person is willing to relocate to be with her.

Here is how this Brazilian Sugar Mummy described herself and the kind of man she is looking for.
















Tell The World About Yourself?

A very interesting Brazilian woman, Smart, good looking, funny and independent. Have lived in us-California and also in Manchester and London, UK. I am back in Brazil now. I am a smiling, loving person, I love to help Those in need … I love movies, movies House, meeting in family and friends, love beaches and places to meditate, I’m not a person agitation, and would not work with the agitation man. I think everything has its time. I look for friends and these friends hope to find my other part of the orange. If you are yourself, don’t make things to have attention, I’ll like you. I am an easy person to be closer, I have good humor, I just need loyalty and open-minded.

Tell The World Your Ideal Man

I like confident and smart men, who know what they want in life, but at the same time have an open mind to try out new things. Confident men who are still down to earth, important to mention.
Trust for me is the base to make a relationship or any friendship work, so even if I have no real expectations to this website, if you are a notorious player, probably we are not going to make a good match.
I love to laugh, so if you have a great deal of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously, it is a big plus.
If you are interested in this Brazilian Sugar Mommy in Brazil, Kindly drop your phone numbers or emails in the comment box below for easier and better communication.

13 comments:

  1. Brazilion sugar mummy how i contact im intrested if anyone interested I'm available

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am juma. Am not actually interested in money but what I need is true love then if you want then you can appreciate me for what I can do for you. Contact me +256787869855

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am Asaduzzaman Shaon & not actually interested in money but my family problem is long so i interested to be a man for brazilian sugar mummy. Would you like to accept me & bring out me i am all You're

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email- asaduzzamanshaon23816@gmail
      What’sapp- +8801993133557
      Phone- +8801993133557

      Delete
  4. Its me sherry im not interested in money but i need true love I have many crises to face them its my contact nbr 03045185814

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snubhash.. sp399376aa@gmail.com.. ..This is my hangout id 00966509736225,,my whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  6. my whatsapp no. 7015930849 contact me

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am a 22year boy. m single .i just want true frnd true love .

    ReplyDelete
  8. ◆★ I AM RAJ FROM KOLKATA CITY OF INDIA. ●☆
    PLEASE CHEAK MY PROFILE.
    ♡● I AM REALLY ALONE POOR GUY'S. SO I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND.
    ★ NO ONE FOR ME IN THIS WILD WORLD BUT I REALLY NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU ★
    ● I KNOW THAT I Don't DESURVE ANY GIRL DUE TO I AM POOR. BUT IF YOU REALLY HAVE INTEREST ON ME THEN I SUBMITTED ME TO YOU. MY REST OF LIFE IS YOUR. ●
    ☆●ITS UP TO YOU.●☆
    ■●THEN YOU CALL/WHAT'S APP ME ON :- +918697526216 (nine.one.eight.six.nine.seven.five.two.six.two.one.six) AND MY EMAIL ID IS :- (( some.enterprises2012@gmail.com ))
    {( SOME.ENTERPRISES(TWO.ZERO.ONE.TWO)(AT.THE.RATE.OF) G MAIL . COM )}
    MY FACEBOOK A/C NAME IS. RAJ KOLKATA (BISWAJIT)●■
    ♡●I am really waiting for your response. ●♡ ★◆
    THANKING YOU.
    RAJ FROM KOLKATA CITY OF INDIA. ☆●☆

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweety u free to make your choice but um in....love is what matters wealth , money are just details....so whasap 237679185405
    Gyresseossomba@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am interested, and also accept all conditions. I am from Nigeria, This my contact +2347063041920, Gmail ID Emmanuel7dominic@gmail

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.