USA Based Rich Sugar Mummy Needs A Man From Africa- Click To Apply

May 26, 2019


A 39 years old rich sugar mummy residing in Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA is eagering looking for a strong and energetic man from any Africa Country for a serious relationship. This sugar mummy disclosed to sugarmummylink.co that this will bring a solution to her quest to get a man who will love and cherish her selflessly.

Here is the email she sent to us via contact Us” Hello admin, I have tried and I hope this will bring a solution, all the guys I have dated are all cheats, they only want to eat my money.. the last guy I dated, even after i bought him a car he still left me. I hope my search will end here. All I need is a sincere and loving guy, that will be faithful and I will do anything for him. I really just want to know if anyone can love me truly.















I don’t drink or smoke or do drugs I listen to current and old music I love to laugh and conversat about everything. I am attracted to of course and want as my partner a black man or mixed race black man from any Africa Country. Looking for something real and long lasting. I dont want temporary. I will make you my priority, not my option and I want the same from you. I’m good with going out or staying in. It’s the time together with you, not the activitity.

READ ALSO Sugar Mommy In California, USA Is Available– Get Connected Now!
I love my life and I’m happy. All I’m missing is a good man to share experiences with. Are you him?

I am looking for someone who I can spend my free time with. someone who enjoys spending time with their significant other and will accept me for who I am. I look for the best in others and would like people to do the same.

READ ALSO USA Sugar Mummy Accept Your Request. Chat With Her Now
If you are interested in this Sugar Mummy in United Kingdom and you know you applied via this site, then kindly state it via the comment below by dropping your phone numbers or emails for easier and better communication.







1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, my name is Eli form Ghana West Africa, bady I am a Ghanaian, I have come across your posting on the site, I am interested in you, you are beautiful, an angle, sweetheart, I am single searching for my ripe or the right one, I am hard working, a christian, a man of God,sweetheart I hate lies, cheating and I will respect any woman who will accept me for whom I am ,sweetheart I think we are in dersame group looking for the right one, my love we can do this, by sharing our true love together as one family, I love you, you have attached me so much, it seems to me like you are in my present now, like I will show you how much I appreciate your love so much, dear I will sweem with you in the pool of love if you have accepted my proposal, with, joy, happiness, truewthy, kindness, peace will be my pleasure to you all the time .please dear do not ignore my proposal, because true love is waiting for you,I will never do anything stupid to hate but to make sure you feel like a queen, I will be your flower and aroma of love, I think you are my ripe, so sweetheart I can not wait to hold your hand and said to you I love you. You are my light in darkness, you are the sun rises in the morning, I love you my angel.
    Please sweetheart put me to test and see how much I appreciate your love so much. Dear I can not wait to see you face and tell you that you are the only one can make me feel like a man. Please dear if you agree with me to share this beautiful love together than you can contact me with my email address
    Evangelisteli197543@gmil.com
    Wasp number
    +2330278448853
    My phone number
    +2330278448853
    Sweetheart I'm waiting to hear from you as soon as possible
    Your man to be
    Eli

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.