UK Sugar Mummy Is Searching For A Tall Black Man For Dating

July 15, 2019

A beautiful 51 Years Old sugar Mummy in Rochester, England, UK is
Looking for a Man Black/Mixed for a long term relationship.She is very rich and ready lavished her money on the lucky man.

This beautiful England sugar mama is still single. she don’t smoke but OK if you do.

Here is how she described herself and the kind of man she is looking for.







How would you describe yourself?

So a bit about me – 51 years in the making – had fair share of life’s ups and downs but think I have come out relatively unscathed – Music is an absolute must – soul, jazz, r ‘n’ b, motown – not really a classical, rock or c&w fan but think I have got little bits of everything in my CD collection! Enjoy the usual stuff I guess – concerts, theatre, movies and meeting up with and spending time with friends and family. Work hard but definitely a work to live rather than live to work kinda gal!

I think friends would say I’m funny and hopefully also kind and caring, but I also say it as it is and what you see is what you get with no airs and graces.

I love a good old giggle – you know the ones that make your sides hurt! – and like Peter Kay, Micky Flannagan and Sarah Millican to name a few. I also like museums and galleries and like nothing better than going into London and milling around and making the most of what’s on offer. Also like a chilled out day when I can and just relaxing.
READ ALSO UK Rich Sugar Mummy Just Drop Her Phone Number. Contact Her Now

Kate Moss I’m certainly not, but also not Bella Emberg level either (showing my age there I know!) – so some would say carrying a few extra pounds, my GP would probably say a bit overweight – I prefer to say a bit curvy! Make of that what you wish!

I dislike injustices and prejudices, citrus flavours and vegetables in a cake (just wrong!).

My favourite place in the World (well from what I have seen so far!) is Barcelona – love all the buildings and different architecture and the atmosphere and vibe – was there when the recent attack happened though thankfully not directly involved but will return and not let the actions of the few affect my choices and plans. Travelling companion anyone?
READ ALSO Wealthy Sugar Mummy In England, UK Wants Young Man For Dating

Any questions then give me a shout!

And of course am looking for that tall, dark handsome gent – with an emphasis on the dark – meaning that I only date black/mixed guys – hence being on here. Thanks
I am looking for

A tall, dark and handsome prince of course – had my fair share of frogs! Although that doesn’t mean I’m looking for someone with royal connections! Confident, funny with a positive attitude and someone who can laugh at themselves and this mad world around us, but can be serious when need be. Other than that, lets see what happens…

If you meet her standard kindly drop your contact details below on the comment box.








Get Her Contact!

Drop your email below and get her contact


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.