Rich Sugar Mummy In Texas, USA Wants To Pay You $150 Per Hour – Click To Accept Her

July 15, 2019

Hello Guys!! Another opportunity has presented itself for you to get connected to a rich, loving, adorable, classy, and caring Sugar Mummy from the United State.

If you are yet to get connected to any Sugar Mummy from this best Sugar Mummy Dating Site on the web or you have been surfing the internet searching for a rich Sugar Mummy who will pay you handsomely for dating her, here is an opportunity for you to get connected.

we just received a request from a rich and beautiful Sugar Mummy who goes by the name Gladys Flores residing in 2382 Station Street Austin, Texas, USA that she is looking for an honest, humble, kind and gentle man for a serious relationship. She needs a man who knows how to treat a woman with respect, someone who can share her feelings, someone who doesn’t lie about everything but smile and make everything in a comforting way. She needs a man who will make a smooth and perfect relationship. A man who is drama free, have a good sense of humor and ready for a relationship.

This Sugar Mummy who works with Conoco Phillips company, the 3rd largest oil, and gas company in the US has promised to pay her man $150 per hour, provided he will be faithful, loyal, humble and always be there whenever she needs him in the bedroom. She will also provide a good job for you in her company if you want to work.

This Sugar Mummy does not segregate, your country or religious does not matter, or she needs is a man that will love and be able to satisfy her. She is ready to pay for your VISA and flight fees to come over to the United State to be with her.

To connect with this Sugar Mummy, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she is looking for;

sugar mummy to Pay Her Man $150 Per Hour

My name is Gladys Flores residing in 2382 Station Street Austin, Texas, USA. I work with Conoco Phillips Oil and Gas company. I am an authentic person. Kind, warm, caring friendly and even funny I treated others just the same way I will like to be treated. I like to be around good people with Good Vibes. My interest is cooking. swimming. reading .. camping. fishing … traveling .. moving. I also like to enjoy listening to Good music such has R&B… Country song and Jazz and Live band

I’m looking to meet a very sincere partner, who is strong and knows exactly who is he and what he wants(A Man Of His WORD). Someone who is loving and caring someone who would make me happy, someone who will at all time make me a very special and has better dreams for me in Life, I do not search for someone special, I want simple usual life, who I will love for whom he is but, not for what it worth.

READ ALSO I Will Pay For Your Visa and Give You a Good Job, Says Sugar Mummy In USA
I am searching for someone who has the following qualities. Thoughtful, loving, along with a sense of humor. I want a man who is affectionate, kind, share-full, and above all these and have human feelings for me. I want, someone who will at all time attend to me yours faithfully and loved me. In reply to it, I shall give him all myself without the rest.

I would like that he loved good things around and is skillful to accept the decisions, I love nature and I’m looking for a partner for life who I can settle down with and start a new life. I am looking for a caring man who will understand the importance of a real meeting and prefers face-to-face conversations over long correspondence.

I am very serious about starting a happy family with the man of my Dreams. I want someone who is going to love, respect and admire me. I dream about a man who will love me because I do not love the weak men. I want to feel about my man by the present any man, which love. I do not demand the raised(increased) attention to myself, but we should always go on meeting each other. I will give him all my tenderness, love and warmth of my soul without the rest. he is the best for me and the most caring, devoted and reliable, kind and generous, serious but still a little bit adventurous, I want to have a very happy life and making a good Home for myself and my One and Only man of the World and not to forget, I also want to tell you that, I hate greedy, promise and not been fulfilled I consider that as a very bad quality in people.

READ ALSO Sugar Mummy In Washington DC, USA Accept To Give Her Man Job – Apply Now!
I will pay my man $150 per hour, provided he will be faithful, loyal and always be there whenever I need him. I will also provide a good job for you in my company if you want to work. I will pay for your VISA and flight fees to come over to the United State to be with me.

If you are a cheerful, kind-hearted, honest, sociable, easy-going, optimistic, sincere with a good sense of humor, an original young man and you have all it takes to date a woman like this United State Sugar Mummy, then this may just be your opportunity. Take advantage of it now and contact her via the comments below. She will pick you through the comment box

5 comments:

  1. Whatsap +918628009226 contact

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you miss Gladys Flores and lam ready be yours.Iam 35 years old and practicing real Islam with its teachings of peace and love.I do love being g kind,humble,caring,loving to my sweetheart. You can call or whatsup me on +255659592490,also you can email me on: sadyomarymazige1984@gmail.com.Iam in Tanzania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glady Flores,

    I'm the best fit for you. Refer to my whatsapp number here +250 789 965854 for more collaboration.
    I intend to satisfy your demands as soon as we are in agreement in way forward.

    Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Call me or whatsapp me for further details however note that we have more interests in you regarding the call published here. My Number is +250 784 013 646

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am 21 year old content me...my whatsapp +923036884579

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.