Single Mom In UK Needs A Serious Man For Dating

May 03, 2019













A rich and generous single mom in UK is seriously searching for an honest, respectful and cheerful gentleman who loves children, pets and is family oriented to be her man and companion.

This is the message single mom in UK sent us….

Hello online dating site, my name is Florence, a single mom in UK. I am a hardworking chef and health consultant who loves to eat a lot, smile, talk, play, laugh, gossip and enjoy life to the fullest in every possible way.

I have been taken advantage of severally because of my generosity and blind trust in people. I easily trust and believe in people, I love to believe there is good in everyone but life has taught me otherwise after many heartbreaks and betrayal from people I thought would never leave me.

I am a calm and understanding person. My hobbies are cooking, taking care of my baby and pet, watching movies and going to the beauty salon. I love adventurous and funny people who knows how to be happy and grateful.




This single mom in UK wants to be connected to a gentle, loyal, tolerant, educated, understanding and caring young man with a good sense of humour and taste. Someone I can easily communicate and relate with.

This single mom in UK is ready to buy you any house of your choice, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $1000, provided you satisfy her and is always there for her when she needs you.



2 comments:

  1. Hey am here.am a mature minded down to earth gentleman. Loving and caring. Looking for a mature lady, distance and color doesn't matter. Pls you can help me pass that lady to me through proomario@gmail.com regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need sugar mummy if any serious sugar mummy here please contact me on my WhatsApp and contact number
    92 308 5809253

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.