Baby Mama In Lagos Wants To Spend And Take Care Of You

May 03, 2019









A rich baby mama in Lagos who is lonely and dejected is seriously searching for an energetic, cheerful and enthusiastic young man who loves children and is family oriented to be her man and companion.

This is the message baby mama in Lagos sent us….

Hello online dating site, my name is Philomena, am a 28 years old baby mama in Lagos. I am a hardworking entrepreneur who owns and manage her own supermarket. I eat a lot, smile a lot, talk a lot, play a lot, laugh a lot and gossip a lot.

I am a simple person who have been taken advantage of severally because of my generosity, innocence and blind trust in people. I easily believe in people, I love to think there is good in everyone but life has taught me otherwise after many heartbreaks and betrayal from people I thought would never leave me in this lifetime.

I am a calm, easy going and understanding person. My hobbies are cooking, taking care of my baby and pet, watching movies and going to the beauty salon. I love adventurous and funny people who knows how to be happy and grateful.






This gorgeous baby mama in Lagos wants to be connected to a gentle, loyal, tolerant, understanding and caring young man with a good sense of humour and taste. Someone she can easily communicate and relate with.

This baby mama in Lagos is ready to buy you any house of your choice, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $500, provided you satisfy her and is always there for her when she needs you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Eli from Ghana West Africa I thank you so much for your message I have appreciate your interest in me, I also want you in my life, if only the opportunity will be given to me, let as share this beautiful love together as one sprit one love, soul I love you, you are beautiful, I have accept all that you have said about your self, you are good, let us appreciate this opportunity together once and for all OK please let us start from to day, I'm serious about it, true love is wearting for you, if you have appreciate my proposal than let me hear from you soon as possible, you can contact meon this nnumber
    +2330278448853. Or wasp me
    +2330278448853

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.