Meet Rich Sugar Mummy from USA, Looking for Young Guys

May 18, 2019









Meet Rich Sugar Mummy from USA, Looking for Young Guys
At this point in her life, she needs a man she can hold on too and be able to call her own, who is ready to love and cherish her. This pretty lady is a 55-year-old American, who i is seeking a man who is free to meet rich sugar mummy from USA that is available for a smooth lasting relationship.





She is based in Orlando, Florida, she’s pretty and is a divorcee who has kids and smokes occasionally. She is ready to thread on the love path once again and give love a chance after many years without a man but this time with a young and serious-minded man.





She is ready to splash the cash on you and also take care of your bills, if not outrageous.

How to meet rich sugar mummy from USA








Read What She Said Concerning Herself



Hi, I am someone who enjoys a partner who is intelligent, has integrity and respect for his fellow (regardless of the gender, race or religion), with a sense of humor…



I AM NOT INTERESTED IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP; HE MUST LIVE LOCALLY WITHIN FLORIDA…



Guys, please feel free to write a little about yourselves on your profile. Writing “Tell You Later,” does not sound well with me, I might ignore… We ladies love to read about your interests and likes; this will help me get to know if I have found a match in you.





PS: I ENJOY COCKTAILS, AND I SMOKE… I am sorry; I do not want children, not at my age. And sorry, I do not want to live with children either.



I am fun to be with, easy going but can also be naughty at times. Intelligent loves to read, and I like to make research on any particular thing I find interest in, to keep me updated.



I and my mother who is elderly, live together and share this beautiful place with her; she’s kind and understanding of my needs….. I am not locked in caring for her, and I am free to have a life full of fun and Joy de Vivre….. I probably didn’t spell that right, but you get the gist…..



I can’t think of abandoning my parent in her golden; I don’t believe in taking parents in their elderly years to a nursing home…. I won’t, if that is not normal to you keep searching…





I believe she gave me life by bringing me to this world and I am ready to give her love and peace of mind and make her feel important knowing she is loved and cherished….



What She Seek In a Man

I am looking for a young man who is ready for a sweet and long-term relationship, ready to meet rich sugar mummy from USA who is also free to be committed.



I look forward to meeting a responsible, understanding, honest, kind and caring, sweet, loyal and fun loving man that desires a long-lasting relationship…I do not have time for a casual relationship…



If you’re interested in her, kindly drop your contact details on the comment box.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.