A Beautiful Sugar Mummy from Texas Is In Need of a Younger Man

May 17, 2019

















A Beautiful Sugar Mummy from Texas Is In Need of a Younger Man.



Claire, a lady from Houston, TX is in need of a younger man to fill the void of loneliness in her life, Claire, a beautiful sugar mummy from Texas who is 42 years of age, a financial expert and also owner of an e-commerce business. She wants a man who will make her dreams come true, a young and energetic man.

She is financially buoyant and lives a comfortable life; all she needs and that is left to make her like complete is a man.



What this beautiful sugar mummy from Texas said about herself

I am a very creative woman; everything is changing when I appear. I managed to improve the lives of my friends; they learned how to see the beauty in this world.

I love life, nature, animals; I do sports especially volleyball, I like hanging out with friends, meeting new people, exploring new places on vacations and experience new things.

Wherever I travel, I love to get to know the culture, what and how people think about a particular thing in that part of the world. If not for my job, I think I would be a tourist (LOL)
I am very observant; calm can understand people without sharing a word. I like people, who are so exciting! I believe that beauty will save and heal the world, not only surface beauty but the inner.


What this beautiful sugar mummy from Texas wants in a man
I am looking for an educated man, who is passionate about anything he likes. He must be family-oriented, good-mannered, and easy-going.

Let me stress the fact that I need a man who has got respect and love for family, I think at 47; I should start my own family now. I grew up with my parents and brothers, and I’ve always loved the fun and quality time we shared together as a family and that feeling become my biggest dream.
I love to cook for the house, and everyone gathers around the table to eat, this is one feeling I have missed so much, and I want to have it someday.
I want a man who will enjoy going to theatres with me. A sense of humour is essential to me; my man should be able to laugh at his failures. He should understand me without saying a word. Please, be my soul mate.


Guys, please comment some sweet words in the comment box and drop your email, phone number, or WhatsApp contact if you’re interested in this beautiful sugar mummy from Texas, to get hooked with her.
Note: You must be real!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.