Canadian Sweet Sugar Mummy is Here For a Long-Term Relationship

May 18, 2019




Canadian Sweet Sugar Mummy is Here For a Long-Term Relationship


Meet the 47-Year-old Canadian sweet sugar mummy in Calgary, Alberta, who is ready and wanting a young man for a long-term relationship.

This beautiful white sugar mummy is currently divorced and has kids from her previous marriage. She is seeking for a man who will protect and lover her and her kids. She is an occasional smoker and drinks socially.

Here’s the information this Canadian sweet sugar mummy gave about herself and the kind of young man she wishes to have for a relationship. Should you meet her requirements and also interested in her, please drop a comment below.

How would you describe yourself?
Hello and thanks for reading my post.
About Me- I’m sexy, gorgeous, intelligent and have a pleasant personality. I am also a confident lady with a great sense of humor. There I am done hailing myself. Funny! I love life and am always eager to explore more as I get older, being a very structured person is not me, and sometimes I go with little or no planning. Currently, I have no drama in my life.
It’s all good but can’t guarantee that there won’t ever be anymore, I am a Mother of three, two girls and a boy. Now seriously, I would say that I’ve been very fortunate to have loved a couple of times in my life and since I do it so well, would want to do it again with someone who is caring. I love the ocean. Nature and life itself, I can be a sturdy and soft person at the same time but when it’s needed respectively.
I am very affectionate, loving and romantic. I like to dance with your arms tightly around me. And then I can be a little bit on the wild side when I am ready for fun I go for it, and I enjoy. There are so many sides to this Canadian sweet sugar mummy and boredom is not in my diary of life, young at heart; I am vibrant and so eager for the next stage. I have a career which I have enjoyed for 23 years.

Have the best kids now; I am only Just searching for the right person to compliment my love life.

What I Like To Do

Backgammon, Hiking, Walking Swimming, Play Pool, Scuba Dive, Fishing, Boating, Chess, I’m ready and available for any kind of fun except jumping out of a plane.

What This Canadian Sweet Sugar Mummy is Looking For in a man

I am looking for a man who will be interested in coming on this love adventure journey with me, someone who can endure and manage some distance until the ideal time.
Someone who can take care of himself but still has the need for a lady to love him.
Someone who also got higher energy, loving, passionately cares and likes a lot of affection, who will take me for the person I am and not what I am, and can make me laugh all the time.





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.