Sugar Mummy In USA Is Now Available. Contact Her Now

July 16, 2019
A 57 years old sugar mummy from Dublin, Georgia, USA is interested in you. This beautiful sugar mummy is looking for serious man for a long-term relationship.

This sugar mummy from Georgia is currently divorced and has children from her previous marriage.

This is what she says about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

How would you describe yourself?

I’m laid back, easy going, and drama free! I am loving, honest, affectionate. I love to kiss, hold hands, and cuddle. I’m very outgoing… Love taking walks, going to the beach, mountains, traveling… And just being outside. I enjoy movies and going out to dinner… I love listening to music.

I am an avid I sports fan but football is my favorite.. I am a diehard Falcons fan!

Of course I love to go out for dinner, but I also love to cook. You bring the DVD and a good bottle of wine and I’ll do the rest! Or if there is a game on, forget the DVD!!

I am not a super model and have no desire to be one… I am a real woman and I live in a real woman’s body… I have a few extra pounds and a few curves. I am comfortable in my own skin.

I have a job, my own place, car, and money. I don’t need someone to take care of me. But I do want someone to share this crazy thing we call life with. I’m a strong and independent woman, but sometimes even the strongest women needs someone to hold us and tell us it will all be okay.

I have been blessed with seven beautiful grandchildren…. So you must like kids to be with me. Those little people are very special and very important to me!

I love the whole romance thing… Wine, candles, flowers, passion.
I am looking for

I’m looking for a serious relationship. If you aren’t ready for a real relationship don’t bother me. If you are just looking for se-x please pass me by. And if you don’t currently live in th US, don’t waste my time.

There are four things I have to have in a relationship: communication, trust, honesty, and respect. Can’t have just one or two, have to have all of them to make it work.

I am looking for that one special man… Who is confident and knows what he wants; a man who wants a real and honest relationship. Flirts are fun, but if you aren’t interested in meeting, please don’t waste my time or yours.
READ ALSO USA Sugar Mummy Accept Your Request. Chat With Her Now

I want someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation… Someone who will send me flowers for no reason… And who will call me in the middle of the day just because he is thinking about me… Someone who can make me laugh, but who will hold me when I need to cry.

You don’t need to be perfect… I don’t want perfect. I want worth it.

Please don’t contact me if you are still married. And don’t bother me if you’re just looking for casual se-x or a one night stand. I will not respond if you don’t have a photo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.