New Zealand Sugar Mummy Interested In You.

July 16, 2019


A 43 years old sugar mummy in Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand is looking for a Man White/Mixed (Exclusive) for a long term relationship.

This New Zealand sugar mummy is still single and has no children. She hates smoking, but drinks socially.

Here is how she described herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

How would you describe yourself?







Sooo… A little bit about me… I am a family orientated person at heart I enjoy travel and meeting people from all different cultures and backgrounds, my hobbies include photography, enjoy listening to music I’m an r & b gurl enjoy a great laugh you know when you all of your friends just sit around someone says something funny another person adds another remark until the whole room is laughing with tears

I work full-time and I really am a people person, I’ve been told many times by friends and family that” I am beautiful inside and out” I know it sounds like a bit of a cliche but…”its true…:-) I am a romantic at heart, very loving and highly sensual I love to spoil and pamper those I love, I never rush into any relationships but when I do I am committed. I’ll greet someone with a kiss or hug so physical contact, and emotional security are very important to me. I love keeping a beautiful home and making friends and family feel welcome and at peace when they do visit I enjoy cooking for friends and being a great host. I do shy away from risk taking, not to say I wouldn’t try new things just not the adrenaline junkie thing… (sorry no bungee jumper here, but I’m happy to stand by and watch if you jump…) you will win me over if you are funny… And tidy… Maybe that’s a bit too much to ask… So to help I’ll just say “funny and cook… Ummm… Heelllo you still there… ( if you are still reading):-) (on a brighter note) I can be stubborn at times but never unreasonable I have strong will power and commitment to everything I do, I’m not sure if men find this intimidating… But if you think this is a quality that you like then message . I have no problems with long distance relationships because if you are that special someone this won’t be an issue… All the best on your search for love…
I am looking for

A man who is a natural leader and who would complement my qualities, as I would complement his, looking for that love spark emotionally and physically please note if you can’t skype to confirm you are real I will not go any further please do not contact me if you can’t so many fake profiles and scammers I’m sure you can appreciate why I request this thanks.
If you meet her standard, kindly drop your contact details on the comment box

4 comments:

  1. My Nathaniel Nicholai Williams. Contact me on nicholaiwilliams5@gmail.com/ WhatsApp +233 203 027 054.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Nathaniel Nicholai Williams. Contact me on nicholaiwilliams5@gmail.com/ WhatsApp +233 203 027 054 For 43 years old sugar mummy in Waitakere, Auckland, New Zealand. You're very beautiful

      Delete
  2. My self Vishal Verma Iam from India any girl interested me so WhatsApp me in this number +919140337979

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.I'm babbar from India.I want a girlfriend.so any girl wants to friendship with me. +919501336354 is my what's app nmbr.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.