You have a Private Message from Sugar Mummy in Qatar- Click To Read

May 25, 2019
A 36 years old rich sugar mummy in Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar is seriously searching for a decent and vibrant man who will cherish and love her with every fiber of his being. This pretty lady needs a man who is strong inside. A man who can satisfy her in all area. This sugar mummy promise to reward her man with cash gifts, ranging from $10,000 to $20,000 monthly.

If you have been longing to date a rich sugar mummy from Qatar, here is the opportunity. This beautiful and rich Sugar Mummy is a businesswoman with lots of investments and companies all over the world. She travels on the regular for business deals and wants a young man who can travel with her. She is seeking a young man who can keep her company and make her time while away a great one.







Here is how she describe herself and her Ideal man







Tell The World About Yourself?

Words most often used to describe me: hard-working, successful, loyal, passionate, fun, funny, driven, direct and outspoken, smart. Honest, kind, protective and loving. I am most attracted to black and white men. I’m a free-spirited wild child masquerading as a respectable business woman. I love music festivals, art shows, dive bars, live jazz, coffee houses on Sunday morning, road trips to nowhere, long weekends at cabins in the woods complete with campfires and s’mores, snorkeling, hiking, and cheap wine. Beaches are always great, but come on, how many people write “Long walks on the beach”… Meh. Long walks on isolated beaches while hunting amazing seashells…ok, I’m in.

Tell The World About Your Ideal Man

I’m looking for a man who is emotionally available, physically present, spiritually seeking. He would be affectionate, as my love language is touch. He would be honest to a fault, kind to service people and children, and have a sense of humor about himself and the world. Educated, intelligent and mature. someone who can be my best and true friend because I’m so lonely in my life hopes to find a life partner.
Do you want a Sugar Mummy like this? Have you been searching for this type of Sugar Momma? Then drop your contact details in the coment box.


4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, my name is Eli form Ghana West Africa, I have come to across your profile, sweetheart I'm interested in you so much. I'm a Ghanaian, single searching for my ripe,I'm a christian a man of God I am down to the earth, Peace is my key word I am in love with you so much, if you can give me the opportunity to love and be part of you all the rest of my life, I. What you sweetheart you can contact me with this email
    Evangelisteli197543@gmil.com
    My wssp number
    +2330278448853
    Sweet heart I will be waiting to hear from you soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam interested +9230130591307

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, I'm interested on you. +919840616075 this is my Whatsapp number & jayavelramu82@gmail.com is my email

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.