Sugar Mummy In UK To Give Job, VISA and Green Card To Her Man- Apply

May 24, 2019
Hello guys, a rich sugar mummy in the United Kingdom (UK) just sent us an email that she is looking for a fun loving, intelligent, passionate, fit, healthy, confident, spiritual, responsible and free-spirited man with a good sense of humor for a long-term relationship.

This pretty sugar mummy work with a Multi-Billion dollar company know as Shell Royal Dutch Shell (well-known as a Shell). Shell Royal Dutch Shell company is a top of the top biggest companies in the UK. She disclosed to sugarmummylink.co that she will help her man secure a job in her company where He will be earning $100 per hour.

This beautiful Sugar Mummy is willing to pay your Visa fees, cover all your travel expenses and provide you with accommodation and help find you a job in the UNITED KINGDOME (UK) if you are willing to love and cherish her.

Have you have been craving to live and work in the UK? Have you been dreaming to date a rich sugar mummy who will spoil you beyond your expectation? Have you been dreaming to get UK VISA and Green Card for free without Agents? Then, Here is your opportunity you have been waiting for. Don’t miss this opportunity.

READ ALSO Wealthy Sugar Mummy In England, UK Wants Young Man For Dating
If you have not been chosen before by any sugar mummy on this online dating site, Don’t be perturb your opportunity is here.

Without further ado, This rich sugar mummy has been following our Sugar Mummy website, after checking people’s comments she just sent an email to the admin of this site where she describes herself.















“I am looking for a serious relationship. I want to be married within a year. My partner needs to be honest, smart, kind, responsible, faithful, generous, loving, self-confident, straight, open-minded, funny, authentic, positive, ambitious and has to love nature, traveling and making love with me at least 2-3 times per week. I promise to give him everything he desires including money and bringing him here to stay with me. I am willing to pay his Visa fees, cover all his travel expenses and provide him with accommodation and help find him a job in the UK if he is willing to be loyal to me. Just be true to me and your bills on me”.




FOLLOW STEPS BELOW TO GET HER ATTENTION ♥
Do you want to be financially independent? Then get connected to a Sugar Mummy from our website.

1. Always visit Rich Romance to check for new updates

2. If you want us to connect you with a Sugar Momma in the USA, share this post to various Facebook groups and Whatsapp. The algorithm on this website will track those who shared it most and we will compensate them by providing them with all the above-mentioned packages.






3. Make sure you subscribe/register to notifications on our great website, so as to be notified on time about new sugar mummy requests.

4. Describe yourself very well in the comment box by telling them your name, phone number, and email. Write more about yourself.

5. Drop your WhatsApp phone number in the comment box, they might choose you if they love your profile pics.

6. Always check your email in case you are luckily contacted

We assure you that in the next 3 days, you will share your testimony in this very site, you would surely meet your heart desires. Kindly come back here to drop your testimony.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Eli form Ghana West Africa I come across your profile and I am interested in you so much, bebe thanks you for this wondful massage, I am in love with you single secahing for my trust love, my dearm is to married a write woman, I am christian a man of God, I am God fearing, I like joking with my woman paparing her,,and play romance with her, all the time I want to have consevetion with her I am full of love, joy,and happiness, I am trustworthy, hard working, love,and partionet,I like marking love with my woman no cheating, because I respect woman and love them too, bebe I want you in my life I only you will accept me to be your husband, I will make you feel like a real woman, a queen an angel and I will make you sweem in the pool of love, because you are my heart, sweetheart we can do this, with one spirit and one soul, I love you do not ignore my proposal, because truth love is pending for you appreciate it now you are my rip because I feel it. My angel as for love making, I will make it with you more than 5 times in a week, so you have no problem. What matters now is to agree to love our self sweetheart if you agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my love this is Eli ,my angle you can contact me with this email
    EVangelisteli197543@gmil.com
    My wasp number is
    +2330278448853
    My phone number
    +2330278448853
    Bebe I'm waiting to hear from you soon as possible I love you so much ,your to be Eli

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.