MEET THE RICH KENYAN SUGAR MUMMY IN NAIROBI

May 16, 2019














Meet The Rich Kenyan Sugar Mummy In Nairobi
This Sexy 53-year-old rich Kenyan sugar mummy is in need of a young man and is requesting for your contact now. She doesn’t want drama, but a real man who can show her what love is, she is from Nairobi and lives comfortably.

She wants a young man who is strong and agile, but know how to treat a woman right, loyalty, honesty and someone she can trust and always count on is what she is seeking.



What the Rich Kenyan Sugar Mummy Said About Herself

I’m a kind lady; I love life, gentlewomen, calm, active, optimistic, carouse and romantic. I’m honest and always punctual, and I’m a fun loving and friendly person.

I’m a lovely and very understanding human. I’m at all time putting myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling; I’m open-minded I’m ever ready to listen to new ideas and views and try to understand them even if they are directly opposite to mine.

And a bit crazy in a fun sense, love to be with friend and family, have new friends, share a moment, I like to go out doing activities, doing shopping, watching romantic and suspense movies. I fancy travels and try something new, doing new things and have new people in my life, doing an adventure with friends, I like all the simple things.



What the Rich Kenyan Sugar Mummy Wants in a Man

I’m looking for man who loves me, trust me, giving me hope and be with me in my all situations, have the sense of humour, and I want someone to be honest with me, he romantic and friendly; and live the adventures with me , be my friend my love my brother and my father in the same time. A man who is going to love me and give me the most real feeling, and provide me with happiness, showing me love on all the days, and try to understand me. A man who loves travel, cultures, art, music and trying the new things. I want a Man who thinks I’m the most beautiful in this world and I’m this one and only . and I’m the second who love after this mother, of course, think about me and talk to me all the time and the same time give me my time. contact me if you interested



Kindly drop your comments and how she can contact you in the comment box below, If you’re interested in this rich Kenyan sugar mummy to get a mail, call or message from her.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.