AUSTRALIAN SWEET SUGAR MUMMY IN SEARCH FOR HER DREAM MAN

May 16, 2019









Australian Sweet Sugar Mummy In Search For Her Dream Man










Meet the lady therapist from Western Perth, a 42-year-old who loves to travel and experience new things, visit new places, and she has never been married and is now ready to go the family way. This Australian sweet sugar mummy is looking for a young man who is willing to steal her heart and spoil her with love and care.

She is a lady who is proactive and loves to go in for sports, always observes her weekly exercise routine and stay fit always.

She is in search of a man who is family oriented because she will like the relationship to lead into marriage. She is not ready for games, really wants to start her own family now that she thinks she had made herself comfortable.















What the Australian Sweet Sugar Mummy Said About Herself

All my life, I am always trying to learn new things, and when you experience, you learn, when you see something you’ve not come across before, this is learning. I’ve always tried to improve myself and to become better than the previous me.

I always strive to be optimistic; I would vividly advise anybody of any faith or none to be confident. I try to be productive in all these aspects to enjoy life more and be optimistic about the future.

Life is only one, you know. I am interested in many sciences and history; I like to get new knowledge and to improve my old skills too. I love to visit exciting places like cinemas, museums, galleries, exhibitions, etc. I love to go in for sports and to stay fit! I like watching old movies and reading classical books. I am very romantic at heart!



What the Australian Sweet Sugar Mummy Wants in a Man

I wish to find a gentleman who will steal my heart for the whole of my life! He must be real, without any masks. Also, I would like him to be decent, friendly, passionate, sweet, generous and creative.

I would love to have someone who is more or as active as I am, because I like to enjoy life the to the fullest and enjoy all that life has got to offer, someone who is of the opinion that a woman should be treated like a queen and is always ready to share ideas with me.

I will like to have a man who is supportive, as we all know, life can be challenging at times, someone who will always call me to ask how I am doing and try to make me as productive as I should be.



Please, if interested in this beautiful Australian sweet sugar mummy, kindly drop your comments to show interest in the comment section.




1 comment:

  1. I'm interested my name is Prof from Ghana +233241050052 any sugar mummy WhatsApp or call me let plan a date to meet

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.