Sugar Mommy Needs A Sugar Boy – Chat Her On Whatsapp Now

April 28, 2019












sugar mommy who resides in Montreal, Quebec, Canada is willing to accept you as her sugar boy. This pretty, rich lady who is just 42 years old is eager to meet a younger man who is also interested in dating older women and be properly taken care of by her. She is willing to explore the world with you and give you all the financial uplift you desire.

While being the easy-going, touring and fun loving type; however, this sugar mommy has solicited the services of this sugar mummy website to provide her with a young man who has been properly vetted and is willing to respect her privacy.

The ideal young man should be one who really stands out. A man who knows how to pull off romantic moves and gestures; someone loyal, sincere and honest. Her type of man should be really caring, loving and dotting. A man who knows how to satisfy her in every sense of the word. Good looks and athletic physique are certainly a plus. This sugar mummy desires a man who is open to traveling and exotic vacations/ romantic getaways.

A wealthy lady who just needs a young stud, this sugar mommy is willing to pay you and ensure that you enjoy the fine comforts of life, provided you can take care of her properly and constantly keep her happy.

She also gave us a couple of details about herself and the kind of man she wants to be with.

ABOUT ME: I’m 42 but yes I know I look younger, good genes I guess. I’m mature, straightforward, bright, acomplished, outspoken, fun to be around, laid-back, outgoing. I respect others but you have to earn it. I was not born on 3rd base, so I appreciate life and everything I worked for.

I love the outdoors, traveling, road trips, get-together with friends and family, cuddling on the couch watching Netflix. I’m active, eat healthy and try to stay in shape. I take good care of myself and do not let loose cause of age. Educated, abiding citizen, live by the Golden Rule, STD free, stress & drama free. Girl next door type, a cutie, little crazy but not psycho. Let’s say a good girl with a little devil in her.

I’m not a smoker but I do enjoy a good Cuban Cigar once in a while. They say “A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don’t light it up just right and you don’t suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you.”

I can’t stand liars, cowards, phony, cheapskates and misleading people. I hate infinite childish arguments and constant nitpicking. Can’t stand nagging people who blame everybody but themselves. Honesty, integrity, generosity are very important to me, no matter the truth I rather hear it. So I’m not here to play games, too old for this crap. If you are not serious, then sling your hook. Love is not a transaction or something to bargain. Once you reach that level, you don’t deserve to be love.

My Ideal Man
A beautiful man who is honest, smart, respectful, self-confident, mature and who has a positive attitude. A man who is not afraid of commitment. Someone who would be my friend as well as my lover, with whom I could share and make plans for the future.

So, if you have been eagerly looking for a sugar mama to date, this is the perfect opportunity to enter that life changing relationship with a beautiful and rich sugar mama. Contact Us quickly to get her Whatsapp number and you could easily land yourself a highly rewarding date with a rich older woman right away.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Kenyan,34yrs,respectful, understanding, loving,caring

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.