Monetarily stable Miss Wuraola 28 in Lagos require a Pleasant Person for Companionship

January 30, 2019


Sugar Mummy in Lagos – Hello, I am miss Wuraola, as of now 34 years old. I am a successful fashion designer, occasions supervisor and a model based in Lagos Nigeria. I am searching for a decent person for genuine relationship that can even prompt marriage. A decent of all ages can apply. Like I am financially stable and I am willing to care of any man I care for.















Steps That's Needed
(1) Click on the share button and share it on Social media below
(2) Indicate your interests in the comment section. Write more about yourself.
(3) Be part of our Facebook Page HERE
(4) Link up with a Sugar mummy HERE

Luckily she may like and contact you. This is direct hookup, no agent at all....

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.