USA Sugar Mummy Looking For A Man For Dating. Drop Your Number

July 17, 2019

A 58 Years old sugar mummy in Storm Lake, Iowa, USA is Looking for a Man Black/Mixed/Native American for a long term relationship.

This beautiful USA Sugar mummy is single and is ready to settle with her ideal man. She hates smoking but drinks socially.

Here is how she describe herself and her dream man.






How would you describe yourself?

By nature, I am spiritual and a seeker of higher knowledge. I thrive on deep conversation. I love my family, especially my grandkids. I live a peaceful and mostly happy life. I like to laugh and find the positive in every situation. My current goal is to create a “green” space in the country to grow food and raise some animals. I want to teach the little ones how to live sustainably, in order for them to have a healthy earth to reside upon… I live minimally, yet have everything that I could possibly need… I like to help others and am a healer… I have opinions on many things and I am always willing to consider both sides and adjust accordingly. Far from a diva, I don’t like drama. I believe in talking things out and compromising unless it sacrifices my morals. I am equally chill/peaceful and willing to have silly fun. I clean up well but also enjoy a rustic camping trip and a well worn pair of jeans. I am both level headed and spontaneous and will say yes to a last minute adventure. The perfect date is where we come together in a relaxed and natural setting and share a great convo with honesty and vulnerability, trusting that our time together will be a blessing for both of us… “There are no chance meetings”… Therefore, I trust the outcome every time… I have fears like everyone else, but my level of courage is fierce… I have a keen sense of what people are about and can smell bull…. when I step in it. I am an organic mix of tough minded realist, romantic, and a softy with a heart full of love. I believe in giving all you can to your partner and expect the same in return. I like and need communication, affection, adventure, and a fulfilling sex life. While someone my age has surely had a casual encounter, I am beyond that phase of my life. To take that to mean I am not an adventurous and passionate lover is a mistake on your part…
READ ALSO Rich Sugar Mummy In California, USA Accepted Your Request – Hook up with Her Now
I am looking for

Someone with some depth of character who is willing to have a deep and meaningful relationship including great conversation…
If you meet her standard, kindly drop your contact details on the comment box

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.