Sugar Mummy In United State Looking For A Man

July 16, 2019
A beautiful sugar mamma , Aged 46 in Sherman Oaks, California United State is Looking for a Man from any Ethnicity for a long-term relationship.

This beautiful sugar mama is ready to shower the lucky man with gifts and money. All she required from you is your humbleness and down to earth. She is very rich, so you don’t need to bother.

This beautiful sugar mummy is divorced. She has children from her previous marriage. She hates smoking, but drink socially.

Here is how she describe herself and the kind of man she is looking for. If you match her description, you are free to apply.







How would you describe yourself?

Happy, very spiritually grounded, physically active, sociable lady. I love opera, theater, concerts, the beach, yoga, camping, mini golf, wine tasting, and traveling. My interests are great and I’m versatile. I play well with others, lol. I am in a great place in my life. I’m happy and I’d like to meet the right person to settle down with but I’m not willing to jump at the first opportunity. A girl needs to be selective, right?! I am very driven. I’m always doing something regarding work, family time, yoga, or other ventures. So say “Hi”! I promise it won’t hurt…
READ ALSO Sugar Mummy In Texas USA Willing To Pay Her Man $5000 Weekly – Get Connected Now!


I am looking for

NO PICTURE-NO COMMUNICATION. Spiritually grounded, ambitious, EDUCATED, family focused and commitment ready, sure of himself and fun to be with. I like when a man is committed to the greater good of others. Selfless and inspiring and it doesn’t hurt to be se-xy! A smile goes a long way as well as an optimistic view of life. I am a full-figured Lady, who is active and takes pride in myself. I’m very comfortable in my skin. If feel the same about yourself, we could be a good match.
READ ALSO Rich Sugar Mummy In Orlando USA Has Accepted To Be Your Sugar Mummy– Click To Accept Her

If you are interested to meet with this beautiful sugar mummy from Sherman Oaks, California United State, kindly leave your contact details in the comment section below.







Get Her Contact!

Drop your email below and get her contact

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.