Kenya Rich Sugar Mummy Base In USA Wants a Lover Boy From Africa – Chat With Her Now

July 18, 2019

This is Akeyo Anthony a pretty and rich Sugar Mummy from Kenya but based in the United State. This Kenya Sugar Mummy who resides in 2534 Fannie Street Houston, Texas, USA is seriously looking for an African man who is humble, honest, passionate, respect and fun to be with for a long term relationship.

This Sugar Mummy is craving to date a humble Africa man who is fun to be with, open-minded, lively and has a good sense of humor. This Sugar Mummy who works with one of the leading Textile and Design company called American Eagle Outfitters, Inc in the United State is capable to take care of you. She has all the money in the world to afford all the things that will make you happy.

This Sugar Mummy is a disciplinarian. If you must date her, then you should know how to treat a woman right. You should know how to respect and be faithful to her. You should know how to satisfy a woman in the bedroom.

Guys in South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, and other Africa Countries can apply. She is ready to sponsor your VISA and Flight Fees to come over to the United State to be with her.

To date this Kenya Sugar Mummy, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she is looking for;







Kenya Sugar Mummy


My name is Akeyo Anthony. I am from Kenya but I base in the United State. I reside in resides in 2534 Fannie Street Houston, Texas, USA. I work with American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. I am here to connect with an African man who will love me to the moon and back. I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to. I am a very active lady who never stops! I am a funny lady with an optimistic attitude to life. I always try to see the rainbow in the sky even if it is cloudy and windy. The glass is always half full and never half empty. I usually see only good features of character and I am sure that every person has more positive features simply not everyone can see them.

You know I dream about romance with my special man, I will share all my thoughts and emotions with him. I am looking for someone who is compatible and will love me and respect me. We should be devoted to each other and nothing can separate us. Do you want the same? I want to lose control in his arms and stay with him forever! I have something special for him. I will give him whatsoever he desire, provided he will be humble to me and be able to satisfy me in the bedroom.
If you are an African Man and you have all it takes to date a woman like this Kenya Sugar Mummy base in the United State, then this may just be your opportunity. Take advantage of it now and contact her via the comments below. She will pick you through the comment box

5 comments:

  1. Hi,there I am just a guy who dreams of how lovely its when I will get my only one to cool my heart,any woman who will be interested to feel the true love let us talk kindly WhatsApp my number +254799584524

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... pretty am humble honest..lovely man...good in bed .. caring I won't talk it all...if we wish to meet and we know each other...
    Urz glory
    +256708106914

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I don't have a count Whats App,on the other hand I have an email account that we can discuss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Alfas
    It's so nice to descover what I want in life to complete my happiness. It's only a woman/a lady who can impress my kindness and great love I have kept for quit sometimes and I need to pour it generously for once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. +919731674148 from indIan 22year old

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.