Rich Sugar Mummy from New Jersey Wants to Have Your Number

May 16, 2019















Rich Sugar Mummy from New Jersey Wants to Have Your Number


A 52-year-old nurse, who lives in New Jersey, is in need of a man for a relationship. She was played for a fool in her broken marriage.
Found out her husband was cheating on her on several occasions and she was heartbroken, they got divorced, and she has been single ever since.
And she is ready and available now, to go back into the love adventure game with any guy she sees is worthy.  Someone who is loyal, honest who is also ready for a commitment in the love game.

All she needs right now is real love and not drama, this rich sugar mummy from New Jersey is caring and loving and is ready to support her dream man.

What the Rich Sugar Mummy from New Jersey Said About Herself

Do not look back, move forward! I prefer not to regret previously in the past and do not ponder about what has happened back there. I do not want to live in worse remembrances.
I’m a creative lady who is very competitive down to earth and passionate, and I see myself as a very humble and kind lady; all I need is a good man beside and standing right by me to love me and take care of my passions.

I am a happy and cheerful woman that knows that life should be valued and appreciated. I am blessed with many things in life, to be honest. I am a beautiful, smart, healthy and confident person, with a great job I love and many close friends.

The only thing I am missing in my life is a man of my dreams who will love me and care about me, and I will be the woman of his hopes for him in return.


What the Rich Sugar Mummy from New Jersey Wants in a Man

I would like to live in a small city, with kind calm people, live in my beautiful house, with my beloved man and our future kids. I am looking for harmony everywhere in life- in friendship and relationships.
I value honesty and humanity; I am looking for the man for life and serious relationship. My man is strong, compelling, loyal, caring, understanding and serious-minded.

I want to share my life with an attentive and honest man, who can be brave and responsible. With him, I want a reliable relationship and start a new life. I’m ready to support him, encourage him and aspire him. Are you such a man, dear?



Please drop your comments and a little about yourself in the comment box, if you find this rich sugar mummy from New Jersey attractive and exciting, and she will contact you either by mail or phone.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.