Meet The Lovely Sugar Mummy, Interested In You

May 18, 2019















Meet the Lovely Sugar Mummy, Interested in You
A South African lady is interested in a young man who is willing to be committed to a long-term relationship. This lovely sugar mummy from Johannesburg is a divorced woman, 52 years of age with the dream and intent of having a wonderful home with her sugar baby.

She’s a businesswoman, who travels a lot, she owns a SuperMart situated in the hearts of Pretoria. She dream of having a man who travels with her almost everywhere she goes and won’t mind putting him on a weekly or monthly allowance payroll.

A woman with a great sense of humour, who is also intelligent and she’s got a substantial connection of friends and business partners.

What this lovely sugar mummy said about herself

I believe I am one of a kind, a rare gem because I am me and no one will ever be like me. I am intelligent; I have a great sense of humour and also a large connection of friends and business partners. I love and enjoy travelling, I like to have a company with me wherever I travel to, I’m an occasional smoker, drink occasionally, and I go to beaches a lot, I love the feel of the sands under my feet and the sun on my body.

I like to see couples having a fun time on the beach, and I go there alone, so I would like to have my man with me on the beach having a lovely time together. I love going to the theatres to see movies as well, but I do that once in a while and not every time.

What this lovely sugar mummy wants in a man

I like tall guys, although it’s not one of the criteria I employ in choosing a man. I will love to have an educated man, up to university level; so, we can be able to flow well. I will like to have someone can share ideas with me, who I feel confident to talk to when I run out of views and will be there to give his best.

Not forgetting that he must be caring and loving, someone who will stand by me when all is not rosy because life is full of ups and downs.

He has to be intelligent; a sense of humour will also be an added advantage because I am going to love it when my man makes me laugh all the time. I am a jealous lover; he needs not keep a lot of female friends. It pisses me off because I don’t like to feel like I have a competition especially when it has to do with my man.

Any man interested in this lovely sugar mummy should signify by commenting in the comment box below.






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.